Monday, December 10, 2007

Well done is better than well said.

Finals have begun. I have two final exams and two final papers. One paper is ten pages in length and the other is twenty. Ive put a good dent in everything except the twenty pager. I have all of my research done for it and there is alot of material to write about. Its due Thursday so Ill be fine.

After spending all day and the majority of he evening in the library, I logged 1k hands while 4-6 tabling. I had my biggest night yet, $2.75k. I also eclipsed the $20k BR mark. As Im writing this, I'm not really experiencing any feelings of excitement. I haven't accomplished my goals yet, so there is nothing to cheer about. It is simply a step in the right direction.


Weekend was a good time. Friday night was LAXmas. The lacrosse team's annual Christmas party. I live with the lax guys in my class so Friday night was standard procedure for the most part. Saturday afternoon was spent in Cameron Indoor for a matchup against Michigan. A close friend of mine got hooked up with some tickets.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice step Dice! Keep up the good work, you are really making great strides and I expect it to continue.

As for the Michigan game, gross. That is where I am from originally, so I am big maize and blue fan. Too bad they suck, lol. Good luck on your finals!

Malfaire said...

What is amazing is that you perform optimally and still have a ton of other stuff going on in your life.

Props, son.

LuckySOB said...

Well done......when you're killing the 2000nl in a few months, will you still acknowledge us common folk?

verneer said...

Sweet! Congrats!

Marc said...

Nice job, Dice...very inspiring :).