Monday, October 6, 2008

New Challenge

Adding PLO into my arsenal has made poker much more fun. Poker feels new and exciting again. In lieu of this I want to start a new challenge which will motivate me to blog regularly. I will start at 200PLO. The final destination will be 1kPLO. While 1kPLO will be my final destination, there are many short term goals along the way. My short term goals, which will ultimately help me achieve my long term goal, will consist of watching and taking notes on five videos a week, play my A game, be an active contributor in 2p2's omaha forum, and analyze my play after each session. Hopefully I can befriend some other PLO regulars. Getting hooked up with UF2B was paramount to my development as a NL player. Ill use this blog to chronicle my progress though the PLO stakes and to analyze large or interesting pots. Along with blogging about my progress and hand analysis, Ill write about any poker related thoughts and observations.

1 comment:

LuckySOB said...

Have you talked to Dodgy bout this? Last fall he hooked me up with some great site that was dedicated to PLO. It may be a bit outofdate if the game is changing with more regs, but was an awesome place for some general knowledge. I don't have the info anymore as it was on my old computer, but I'm sure he has.

GL