Monday, September 3, 2007

Downswing Continues

I dropped 4 BI today. KK vs quads, aces, set of tens, AA vs KQ sucks out. I feel like Im playing well. My coach, Pawel Nazarewicz (great guy, knows his stuff), adjusted some of my bet sizes and also some blind on blind play. He said I was playing well and everything we encountered during our session was solid ABC play. I continued to play well (at least I conceived it to be well) after our session and was up 2 BI but finished down for the day over 1.1k hands. Ive lost 10 BI between my last two sessions (last Wednesday and today). Took some time of after my last "bad" session and the saga continues. When I look down at KK in the hole, I legitimately am concerned about the possibility of AA. Thats an exaggeration. I have been pretty good with controlling tilt, so Im not tilting off BI's. Its an area of my game Ive been working quite hard at. Emotions at the poker table are -EV. I am patiently waiting for this downswing to end, but its becoming quite annoying. My Sklansky bucks suggest I'm getting my money in good, but my Dice bucks do not.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

Dice bucks > Sklansky bucks, obv.

You'll be out of the downswing in no time, man -- just keep it solid.