Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Move it like clockwork

I managed to recoup all losses from my 5-10 downswing. It took me three days. Poker is a volatile game. I dont really know what to say but I am ready for another 5/10 shot. However, Im not too sure Ill take it just yet. I have some new and exciting plans for spring break. It will require some funding so thats why Im not too sure I want to risk it at 5/10. I dont want to give away any details but lets just say it involves Atlantic City. It also involes my roomate and I going to a spring break destination. But we wont be alone. We'll be traveling with some friends, or shall I say, an entire sorority? My roomate is from Missouri, and this chick hes cool with from home extended the invite. Hes met her sororiety sisters once before. Hes excited, and so am I. Oops, maybe thats giving too much away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dice + sorority = +EV

AppleSeed2082 said...

nice comeback. Shows a lot of heart to move back down and grind.

DODGYKEN said...

1. 3/6 is easily the stupidest limit ever.

2. Having hair is overrated.

3. I could not beat you in an arm wrestle.

4. I could not beat most 6 year old girls in an arm wrestle.