Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Movin' on down

Nice title? Haha, I crack myself up. Things started off very well at 5-10. Unfortunately a 12 BI downswing ensued. I had a 6 BI loss limit, so back to 3/6 we go! Many coolers and bad beats along with not getting paid off, but its a part of the game. Moving down feels like defeat, but Ill take some time off and then hit the midstakes hard once again. I made smooth transitions at both 2-4 and 3-6, but I had a rough time at 1-2. I guess I was due for a rough transition. However, I crushed 1-2 the second time around. After my brief tenure at 5-10, Ill feel pretty confident in any 3-6 or 2-4 game. Martin suggested that I simply grind a "shit ton" of hands at mid stakes and move up when I can. I concur, and I shall do as suggested. I appreciate all the nice feedback from my last post, but hold the applause, Im not done yet.

2 comments:

LuckySOB said...

Damn damn damn. I was just getting ready to start playing the mids on FTP. For the saftey of my BR maybe I'll stay at AP until you move up successfully. Keep you head up, I'm confident it's variance at a bad time moreso than not playing well enough to beat it.

DODGYKEN said...

Yeah this sucks Dice, but you'll be back there soon enough - believe it. Like I said, grind a load of hands at 3/6, build it back up, and go back and rape the morons at 5/10 (not me).