Friday, July 6, 2007

Grinding

Hands: 870
Amount Won: $58.65
BB/100: 6.74

Ran into some tough luck tonight. Had a huge fish take 2 buy ins off of me. Other than that tonight I played rather tight (17/13) as I typically run at ~22/17. Ive logged 17k hands at NL50 and I was wondering if anyone could provide feedback on my numbers. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Level Total Hands VPIP VP$ from SB Folded Sb to Steal Folded BB to Steal Att. To Steal Blinds Won $ WSF% Amount Won BB/100 Hands Went to SD % Won $ at SD % PF Raise % PF AF Flop AF Turn AF River AF Total AF
NL ($0.50) (6 max) 17637 21.94 30.59 85.61 78.44 33.29 44.52 $1,061.60 6.02 21.7588 50.4167 16.97 2.98 5.01 2.39 2.36 3.21

Some Hands:

Hand 1: http://www.pokerhand.org/?1238417

Villian running at 50/22/1.15 over 130 hands. Anytime villain raised, whether pre or post flop, it was a min raise. I heart min raises.

Hand 2: http://www.pokerhand.org/?1238425

Villain running at 22/15/1.9 over 173 hands. Pretty solid ABC player. My image is aggressive and I had been picking up many pots w/o showdown. Tell me how much of a donk I am.

4 comments:

DWarrior said...

I think your blind completion is way too high, but other than that I think it's good. The vpip/pfr seem too high for these limits, but your bb/100 seems to disagree.

Hand 1: I think this is fine. You really can't do much, especially on a paired board.

Hand 2: I think this is an easy fold, the only hands that might possibly do this that you beat are 88, 99.

Noel said...

Hand 1: I was talking with Dodgy and he was saying how he has become super nitty from the blinds and I think that is a great idea at these lower limits. I have found myself spewing with hands like this when I flop a draw. It is just so hard to extract max value when you get there most of the time. The way it was played though pretty standard.

Hand 2: You are a donk! Anyways I think a check behind is the right choice here when a TAG calls on this board. He is exploiting your over aggression and you need to see that and slow down and try and control the pot. Plus when he shoves there is no way in hell I am calling.

6MAXX said...

Hand 1: Fold PF. I wouldn't even think about it unless it is folded to me and then I would raise it up.

Hand2: I agree DONK! Sklansky talks about those big bets that come out of no where. He says forget everything that you have seen in the hand and TAKE NOTICE.

shawn said...

hand 1: remember the rule about playin in unraised pots. You dont have any range on anyone so why not just check

hand 2: you got lucky but you should've known on the turn reraise that you were for sure beat. he isn't going to make that play with 99 or worse.