Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bankroll Aggression

With 22 buy ins for 200nl, Verneer gave me the green light to 3 table for an hour. I ran red hot and won 3.5 buy ins over a bit less than 300 hands. I won 2 buy ins at 100nl. Biggest cash game night ever for me. It felt good; at the same time, I realize that it is only the beginning to a long road ahead. I am excited for the future.

On a personal note, Fall Break was an awesome time. Nothing too rowdy, but I spent alot of time with close friends and family. I went up to a party at Rider U on Saturday night. A good friend of mine has a nice house there and he did it right. Monday night I got together with my high school crew. The girls from my grade all live together in a house in Manayunk, PA- they go to Philly U. Relatively low key night but still good fun. I worked out with my little brother a couple of times. We have wrestling mats in our garage and we went at it a few times. Hes getting alot tougher, but still cant take me down. He has yet to ever take me down, but when he does I will be very proud of him. Because when he does, I will know that I have done my job. My sister came back from Villanova (sophomore) on Sunday to visit. I hadn't seen her since I left so that was nice. We get along well.

Some hands:

1. I only had 12 hands on him at the time. He was running 55/25/1.2. http://www.pokerhand.org/?1574844

2.
Villain is 38/9/.6 over 400 hands. His river AF was 4. Turn and river play?
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1574850

4 comments:

verneer said...

That's like ... 9 buy-ins at 100NL. You should have played until you had your first 1K day.

Congrats though! I'm really excited for you!

DODGYKEN said...

Good work Dice. About time you went on a heater.

Greg Slaughter said...

Glad to see good results coming your way! You couldn't be in better hands with Pawel.

LuckySOB said...

Great results, I'm saving a seat for you and expect you to be giving me a hard time soon.

Hand 1: Hard to say since 12 hands dosen't mean anything. But I'm calling and rethinking based on turn.

Hand 2: check/call check/call lead river.....wtf? I'm calling this everytime. I often will check behind on turn and call river or bet if checked too. I don't mind giving the free card here to induce a bluff and have a little pot control.