Monday, October 15, 2007

Short Session

I six tabled for about an hour and 15 minutes tonight. Would have put in more hands, but I'm tired and my eyes were starting to get heavy. The weekend finally caught up to me. Went on a nice little run tonight over the span of 10 minutes where I won 3 BI. Flush over top 2, AK over AQ on A high board, and trips with a better kicker. Felt good to go on a little heater. Other than that there wasn't too much action. I ended up +3 BI over 600 hands. Over 9k hands Ive won 12 BI, thus leaving me 16 more BI to go before accomplishing my goal. I have an interesting hand from my session yesterday that Verneer asked me to post along with my thought process. I'm quite tired right now, so I'll save the hand for tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

verneer said...

That's like ~$500/hr. Well done.